With You, We are a Team with a United Goal
We are a few volunteers who have been asked by you to organise some Sunday morning football for your members. In order to function effectively we need to understand our roles and responsibilities within this partnership between League and Club. In order to achieve the goal of enjoyable and competitive football on a Sunday morning there are certain promises that we can make to you, but to in order to deliver we need to ask for certain commitments from you.
What we Ask of You
Whatever your role within your club, there are things that you can do to make the whole experience of playing football on a Sunday morning that little bit more enjoyable and stress-free.
Clubs should be:
- FA Charter Standard clubs or working towards holding that status
- Promoting the FA Respect programme
Club Secretaries should be:
- Affiliating teams with their County FA
- Settling membership invoices in a timely manner
- Registering players before they play
- Cascading down information to their team administrators
Team Managers and Coaches should be:
- Meeting and greeting the opposition before each game to confirm options for developing the game
- Developing each game as appropriate, inline with Fairplay best practice
- Monitoring and controlling the behaviour of their own players and supporters
- Working with the opposition coaching teams to promote Respect
Team Administrators should be:
- Maintaining their contact details in the Whole Game.
- Confirming fixtures by 9pm on the Tuesday before each fixture
- Advising the opposition of postponements/cancellations as soon as possible and updating the Full-Time website accordingly
- Submitting scores immediately after each game via SMS text or the Matchday App
- Completing match reports by the Wednesday following each game
Our Promise to You
Our promise to you is to deliver regular competitive football at minimal cost and with the minimum of fuss. To that end we will:
- Work with clubs to attain Charter Standard accreditation
- Arrange approximately 20 fixtures spanning 4 mini-seasons
- Place you with teams of similar ability in order to maximise the competitiveness of every fixture
- Assess your competitiveness after each mini-season, and make adjustments to the teams you are playing accordingly
- Work with you to keep administration to the minimum
- Never fine you unnecessarily
- Provide every member of your squad with a participation medal at the end of the season
Make sure you stay up to speed with all the news by clicking on the buttons at the top of the page.